Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Dropout

No I didn't manage to get a free book from Kinokuniya but I WAS THERE in the wee hours of the 21st of July. I can now safely conclude that running up 6 flights of stairs to the 3rd floor is dangerous (especially if you have crazy kids behind, infront and around you stampeding). The sight of people falling over on to the floor makes you think twice if being the lucky 13 is really worth the trouble. I made way for the rest of stampede after 2 flights of stairs (gosh, it is a long way down... I think I might have the fear of heights!) All in all it was a surreal experience running up the flight of stairs amidst screaming Potter fans. Hey this is a once in a lifetime experience right? ;)

P/S: Sorry, no other pictures available other than the one on the left, still waiting for my friend to send the rest to me. :P

P/P/S: I was the "Hogwarts Dropout"! Just in case you guys didn't know... (Thank you Alan, for loaning me your birthday gift!) :D

1 comment:

Su-Lyn said...

I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already. :D No, I didn't join the mad rush for the free book. My mum just walked casually into Tesco at 10 am and got me a copy. Haha.

An unexpected ending. Unfortunately, Rowling left some unsatisfactory holes in the plot. Bleh.