Thursday, August 25, 2005

World Youth Day 2005 Rubber Wristband

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I got this rubber wristband as a souvenir from Adrian who went for the 2005 World Youth Day in Cologne, Germany. He bought it from one of the pilgrims from Bulgaria (?) I'd never buy these wristbands for myself or thought of wearing them (especially those sold by McDonald's; I find them a lil' cheesy), but I just had to wear this one... Why? 'Cause it's just. so. Catholic! :) P/s: did you notice the embossed image of a ten-bead rosary? ;)

4 comments:

Celestine said...

mistyeiz:

thanks! :) got my basic template from here: http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/ and improvise it. ;)

Dustyhawk: nope, didn't manage to go. :(

Anonymous said...

Very nice Celestine. Like your website too. Will check back soon.

Adrian Khoo

Celestine said...

Hey Adrian!

What a surprise :) Thanks and welcome to Jesus! ;)

Sir sc said...

cool i wan tat too hhaaha din knoe u guys catholic r linked up..