Friday, September 01, 2006

Brooding

Bummer. I forgot to attached the literature review with my lab report and the deadline was at 5pm, anything later than that will have 1% minus off the GPA per day. Thank God, weekends don't count. So I'll pass it up on Monday then.

I really really want that A-... but a B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. B+ is fine. Who am I kidding? No it's not fine.

I can only afford to lose a maximum of 4.5% in my lab report and my finals... :(

Don't worry, I am OK. I just brood a lot, that's all.

9 comments:

Jerine said...

aiyo...perfectionist!

william (wN) Ng | Remaining Humble said...

Hi there celestine, don't brood too much. Anyway what is done is done. It's not the end of the world yet.

Well, anyhow nice to meet you.

Celestine said...

Jerine: yes i am :)

wiiliam: :) nice to meet you too.

point0 said...

PERFECTIONIST??!!

that's a mild word..

use this... KIASU!!

Celestine said...

point0: LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Tsk Tsk Tsk as what the others said above..perfectionist..hehehehehe

Anyway....leave it in God's hand and dnt brood too much on it.

Celestine said...

Quavadis: Thank you for reminding me to put the blame on God. ;) Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey...aint that our favourite pass time...leave it in God's hand and blame it on God :P oooh....I'm doomed hahahaha

Celestine said...

QuaVadis: Yea. I realised that. ;)