Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hold On

And now they say that the wise man, well he fears the Lord
And this fear, well, it's the beginning of all wisdom
Then I must be a fool 'cause I sure don't seem to fear You
'Cause the very things that You will me to do well, I just don't seem to get around to
The very
things that You hate are the very things that I always stumble into

So won't You now hold on to me, hold on

Hold on to me, yeah

Please don't let me go no, no, hold on
'Cause I am prone to wonder
Prone to leave this faith I know

Hold on, hold on, hold on to me, hold on


Hold on

Hold on
Hold on

Hold on


'Cause I am prone to leave this faith I know
Prone to leave this God I love


Won't You hold on

Won't You hold on to me


- excerpt from Shawn McDonald's Hold On from Live in Seattle

---


I'll be presenting the verses above in Drama 101 this coming Monday.


Please pray that everyone will do well for that class.


Thanks in advance :)

No comments: