Tuesday, January 06, 2004

My Resolutions

Hey everyone!

Well, it's already the 6th day of year 2004 and this is my first blog entry for this year! :) What better things to write to kickstart the new year than to list out my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION! WooHoo!

Resolutions
#1. Seek first the kingdom of God and God's righteousness!(.. and all things shall be added unto me!) Hallelujah! :)
#2. Score straight A's for my upcoming A-level finals! "A" for Biology, "A" for Chemistry and "A" for Math (by the grace of God! Amen!)
#3. Finish reading the Bible by end of December 2004! (Of course with the help of a devotional! haha.. Mine is "Cover to Cover: God's People" AMAZING BOOK! Thanks Sheena! ;) )
#4. Keep fit and stay healthy. More exercise, more vegetables and less meat, but more tofu(a.k.a. beancurd)!
#5. Study more apologetics(the art of defending the Faith)
#6. Bring others closer to Jesus!
#7. Recite the Rosary at least once a week. hehe.

Okies, I would love to list 10 Resolutions.. but since "7" is considered to be a perfect figure in biblical times. I'll list only 7 Resolutions. (The fact is: I am too lazy to commit to too many resolutions, hehe :P)

Today would be the 2nd day that I missed school.. tomorrow will be my aunt's wedding and the next day I will be able to go back to KL! WooHoo! :D *Sigh* Although I am excited to go back to KL but I'll still miss my family, my friends, the comforts and coziness of my own home here in JB...

To all my friends in KL: See you guy soon!

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: