Thursday, January 19, 2006

Serendipity Find: New Way of Arranging Your Desktop!

TADA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com







That's the new look of my desktop. :) Instead of the usual icons (i.e. "My Computer", "My Documents", "Recycle Bin", etc.) I have decided to replace them with "cute character icons" which I downloaded from
Pixelgirl Presents, a site which offers a fairly decent selection of very unconventional icons. ;) Notice my cute "watermelon hill" wallpaper? Got that too from Pixelgirl.

Actually it was by serendipity that I discovered this cool way of arranging icons. I find that arranging it this way makes my desktop look almost story-like. A comic strip, perhaps? :D I've got a carrot as my "recycle bin" (which gets fat when filled) and cute purple monster as a shortcut for one of my many folders AND many other cute characters on my desktops acting as various shortcuts.

Ahhhh! I am sooOooo proud of my desktop! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!! so cute :P

5xmom.com said...

I am going to get them too! So cute, my toddler will sure love it. This little brat doesn't know his alphabets but he can read http://URL. Can tell me which is mommy's one and which is Neopets. Go figure!