Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Five Constipated Men in the Bible


There were five, five constipated men in the Bible, in the Bible!
There were five, five constipated men in the B. I. B. L. E.!

The first, first, constipated man was CAIN; he wasn't able!
The first, first, constipated man in the B. I. B. L. E.!

The second, second, constipated man was MOSES; he took two tablets!
The second, second, constipated in the B. I. B. L. E.!

The third, third, constipated man was SAMSON; he brought the house down!
The third, third, constipated man in the B. I. B. L. E.!

The fourth, fourth, constipated man was BALAAM; he couldn't move his ass!
The fourth, fourth, constipated man in the B. I. B. L. E.!

The fifth, fifth, constipated man was DAVID... Why?
He was on the throne for forty years!

7 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Aaaacckkk!! >.< (what tune is this sung to?)

Celestine said...

ban: haha! some simple name-less tune lah, kinda hard to describe. hmm... i might post a sound clip of me singing it. haha.

savante said...

Fortunately nothing about Paul.

Anne Yong said...

haha... THANK YOU for finding the words.. FINALLY... I know the words... I know the tune.. will sing it to you one day.. heheh..
btw, can you change the colour to your blog ah? I remember it was much brighter.. I like bright colours.. or at least white la... Thanks ;o)

Anonymous said...

I've heard it as seven men, I think one of the others was Noah - he filled the ark up.

Funny enough, first (and only) time I've ever heard this song, it was being preformed by a rather bawdy group at the Texas Renissance Festival. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Savante - I don't know about Paul, but Peter was solid as a rock!

Anonymous said...

You forgot the one constipated woman in the Bible.

Eve, she passed the apple.