Wednesday, July 11, 2007

22 years 0 days 1 hour 39 minutes and 53 seconds old

I am blessed to have friends and family who loves me and cares for me.

I am blessed because I know I am loved and cared for.

I am blessed to have found my current calling in studying psychology, though I am not sure what I am going to do in the future.

I am blessed because I am good at what I do. I am blessed with good health.

I am blessed with a fairly comfortable life, though there are challenges.

I am blessed because I live in this era where good music abounds.

I am blessed because I believe I have grown so far to be someone my parents would be proud of.

I am blessed because I have the luxury of holidays.

I am blessed because I have plenty of good books to keep me company.

I am blessed because I live in a convenient location for work, play and study.

I am blessed because I am becoming the person I am suppose to be.

I am blessed because I get to celebrate another year of my life.

I am blessed to be Catholic.

I am blessed because I know the reason for my beliefs.

Most importantly I am blessed because I know all these blessings which I have received come from God.

Happy 22nd Birthday Celestine.

5 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Amen to that! And Happy Birthday!

Lobak said...

There's power in thanksgiving :D

Happy birthday, God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
indeed, you are so very blessed. May He continue to bless you.

Mellissa Nonis said...

Ok I'm officially 4 days late in wishing you.

Nevertheless, better late than never...Happy Belated Birthday, Celestine.

May God continues to bless you in abundance of good health, light through life's path, happiness and much much more la...hehehe

Celestine said...

5xmom.com, blueapple, pat, mellissa: thank you! :)