Saturday, January 01, 2005

Top 10 Experiences of 2004

2004 has been a year of new experiences. Here is the list of my top ten (in chronological order)...
  1. Co-leading House Of Manna (cell group)
  2. Giving my first Lifeline talk which was on evangelism
    ...and subsequently my second on suffering
  3. My first time to Sabah!
  4. My first job as a "Corporate Marketing Executive"
  5. ...and getting my first paycheck!
  6. Participating in Lifeline's Amazingly Fearless Race!
  7. Flunked my A-level...
  8. Working part-time in the Youth Centre
  9. My first time to Langkawi and hanging out with fellow parish workers
  10. And the night before 2005: my first salsa new year party
Although not all of the above experiences was good, still I want to praise and thank the Lord because it is He who charted my life and I believe that God has more new experiences in store for me this 2005. God alone sums it best:

"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
-Jeremiah 29:11-


Blessed New Year!

No comments: