Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fourth Sunday of Advent / Night-Out with the IMU Gang

It's the fourth Sunday of Advent - that means Christmas is in a week's time! Yayness. :)

---

It has been around 3 hours plus, since I came back from the IMU farewell cum birthday party. Prior to the party, I went with the gang for caroling at an orphanage in Sri Petaling (an experience which I will blog about another day). What I would like to blog today is to say that I was encouraged to see the family-like bond between the members of IMU's Catholic Students Society (CSS). Everyone was real, there was no faking it. I was so touched by the friendships I see; that for a moment, I actually wished I was studying medicine in IMU! :)

God's favor is truly upon the CSS of IMU. I praise God that IMU CSS is not made up of just Catholics but also FRIENDS.

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long

1 comment:

Sheena said...

It was great having you there, too, Celes. Merry Christmas (though Merry Epiphany is probably more appropriate now) & Happy New Year!

Remember, 'twas born of much prayer, the community. Much prayer.