Friday, December 09, 2005

Nikki's Maharani

Many thanks to Patrick, last night I finally got my copy of Nikki's latest album - Maharani :) Incidentally this is the first M-Pop album I've owned, nevertheless I have listened to numerous international albums. I have to say Maharani is to the music scene as Sepet is to the big-screen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



10 REASONS WHY MAHARANI IS A GEM:

  1. It's a double-disc-ed album (Includes a CD of remixes and minus-ones)

  2. There are obvious would-be-hits like: Imaginasi, Julangan Permata, Janji, Pinta, Aku Maharani, Cinta Baru and Bahagia Selamanya

  3. The remix disc contains real remixes, my favourites are: Midnight Acoustic Mixes of Julangan Permata, Janji and of course my favourite among favourites - Imaginasi

  4. Ning Baizura's makes a special appearance after the last track

  5. Jimmy Palikat composed Sunudai Oku

  6. You get to listen to Nikki's trademark whistling

  7. Poetic and meaningful lyrics

  8. Included in the CD sleeve is Nikki's personalized "Thank You" message

  9. Beautiful cover art

  10. It's only RM29.90.

Go get the album. Need I say more? ;)

---

Related post: Interview with Malaysian Idol's Nikki Palikat

No comments: