Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gratefulness.

It seems only appropriate for me to end the year with a closing post on my life in 2005. There are many things which I am grateful for and I wish to write them down before I forget.

  1. I am grateful that I am able to continue my studies and pursue a degree in psychology
  2. I am grateful for knowing those from my college
  3. I am grateful to receive my first and second semester's exam results (hopefully, I will be grateful for the third ;))
  4. I am grateful to have a growing cell group
  5. I am grateful to have a roof over my head
  6. I am grateful to have housemates :)
  7. I am grateful to live comfortably
  8. I am grateful to have my family
  9. I am grateful to have inspiring Jesuit priests at my parish
  10. Finally I am grateful to live to be grateful for another year ;)

Here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like you had a very great 2005. May 2006 be just as wonderful. Happy New Year. =D
-pat-