Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Abnormal Scrapbook

This is my scrapbook for my Abnormal Psychology class; had a scrapbook display + voting event today. Each student who participates in this event (regardless of whether he/she owns a scrapbook) is entitled to vote for the scrapbook of their choice (even their own).

Contrary to popular belief, I DON'T vote for my own scrapbook. :) True, I would love to be in the TOP 10 for best scrapbook but I prefer to be chosen based on the opinion of the masses. So yeah, here's debunking Myth #1.

But truth be told, I do appreciate MY own work, especially those I spent lots of time and effort on. And I have the tendency to perceive my work as the cream of the crop. Yes, I know I have a slight chance of developing Narcissistic Personality Disorder... :P

Anyway, see the card pieces stuck onto my scrapbook? I got them from the Postsecret blog. If you are one who likes to nose around and get to to know about other people's secrets, check this blog out. ;)

No comments: