Sunday, April 09, 2006

Palm Sunday @ Saint Francis Xavier's, PJ

I've been rather busy for the past weeks. Finals in 2 weeks time AND I've got: a critique, two reports, one presentation and one upcoming assignment plus over 20 chapters of study material to cover... Good God, help! (OK, I am not swearing. I ACTUALLY meant it when I say "Good God")

On a brighter note, I manage to attend the Palm Sunday procession at SFX and celebrate Mass, although I missed the Passion Watch, due to (yes, you guessed it) - studying. :(

Pray for me ya? I need lots of intercession.

---

More information on Palm Sunday from CatholicCulture.org, CLICK HERE and HERE.

5 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Have a blessed Holy Week! God bless!

Celestine said...

Lilian: You too! :D

adriene said...

all the best to us for both our studies! god bless.

met some SJ priests already. who are professors at Sophia University. nice friendly folks!

havent attended mass here yet though. dont know where is catholic church near where i stay, but will find it eventually.

Anonymous said...

Wish you good luck and may God be with you.

You pray for me I pray for you ok? Hehe...

Celestine said...

Adriene: Are the Jesuits japanese locals?? Hehe. Do show us pics of people/places of Japan!

Pat: God be with you too. Sure thing! :D