Friday, June 02, 2006

Weekend at the Monastery

I am going to a Franciscan Monastery at Cheras later in the day (i.e. after class) for the weekend. No, I am not (yet) joining the Capuchins - just the vocations retreat for now. Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been in the mood to procrastinate lately. *sigh* Looks like I can procrastinate no more since the semester's already here. Do keep me in your prayers, I need to know what God wants of me despite how much I dread to know.

A big thanks goes out to Mark who agreed to "chaperone" this Friday's cell group while I am away and to George for bearing much of my responsibilities this coming weekend. I know that you guys don't read my blog, but if you do: please know that I appreaciate the help and support you give me. :)

3 comments:

Jerine said...

oi oi oi... last friday we didnt forget to pray for you. hopefully you will find enlightenment there.
btw, i have a new blog. the link is http://dad-says-the-dumbest-thing.blogspot.com
im collecting my dad's wise words now

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Hope you had a great time during the retreat and managed to find yourself deeper and to understand what path you really want to take.

Let the Holy Spirit guide you and allow yourself to be free to truly explore what it is that is within you.

God Bless

Celestine said...

Jerine: No enlightenment yet, still working on it. ;) I tot it was Kid's Says the Darnest Things? Hmm..

QuaVadis: Hey thanks. My latest post says it all. :)