Thursday, December 21, 2006

After 07h:06m:13s

... in comes the new and out with the old!

What's new?
  1. The blog's mainly Verdana and Trebuchet (previously Georgia was dominating)
  2. Brand new banner - with the urban kinda look and feel; I think it looks MTV-ish. It was premade, I improvised it from the original and made it Blogger friendly. I've added some stuff to the banner, can you tell what have I added? :)
  3. Far up on the sidebar I've added a Google Search field for my blog and the web. Yayness!
  4. ... and other nitty gritty stuff lah
Tell me what do you think? :D

4 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Now no more sushi king. Did you add the tall tower with a cross? Hehehe.

Celestine said...

Lilian: Haha! Yes, it's part of St. Peter's Basilica. :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! For a moment I thought I got the wrong blog, haha. Twin towers and kl tower? is tht a mosque?

Celestine said...

pat: Haha! Yes - twin towers and kl tower. You almost got all right, that's suppose to be St. Peter's Basilica. Catholic's too have dome-shaped worship places too you know. ;)