Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Carols for the DSM-IV

by Respectful Insolence (via Doulos, thanks man! really made my day. haha!)
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and.....

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Ji ngle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
I don't know about you, but I was laughing out loud when I read that! LOL! OK, maybe because I am a psychology major. But still it's DARN funny OK? :D

LOLs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, was laughing out loud when I first read it too.

Happy Belated Christmas, sorry so late.

Celestine said...

pat: LOL, no worries it's not my birthday AND you're just on time (there are 12 days to Christmas!) Hehe. ;)