Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's worse than shit?

Me: Shit lah... [grumbles under breath]

Holy Holly: *GASP* Cel don't use the "S" word!

Me: What..? It's not like the "F" word...

Holy Holly: Yes... but why don't you use other words such as "shucks"?

Me: Shucks? You know where that word comes from right?

Holy Holly: Err... no? Isn't it meaningless?

Me: Well, it's worse than saying "shit" ... it's actually a combination of "shit" and "f..."

...

Holy Holly: WHAT?! No it can't be. OK, I am not listening to you. [Closes ears] La~ la~ la~ la~

Me: ROFL!

7 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Well, you should teach them to say "Oh my dog!"

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Hilarious. 'SHucks' or 'Shit', sounds the same to me. After all, it falls back to the same meaning, or maybe more :P

Better not say anything.

Sam said...

I usually go "Shoot!" instead. =P

Celestine said...

Ban: Err... no.

Janice: Yes, it's all about the intention lah. :)

Sam: Yeah, I used to say "Shoot!" and what not, but nowadays I try to think of the positive and just say "thank God" that the car did not hit me or "thank God" I am not injured any worse. But usually, I'll go "F... [restrain], thank God." LOL!

Mike said...

i thought u love to say "sharks" LOL...

point0 said...

does it matter?

Celestine said...

mike: Haha. Yeah, now that you reminded me... :D

point0: Yes it does - societal rules and what not. LOL.