Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Missing Mass. Gasp!

Mass has started and I am AT HOME. Blame the rain, blame the rain. I thought I could go and get a "ash cross" on my forehead and blog about it. But I guess that's where I slipped. :) And I believe through this (i.e. missing Ash Wed's Mass) God might be reminding me that Mass is all about Him (yeah, sounds like God is full of Himself but hey! He IS God...) and not about good homilies/great music/great atmosphere/etc.

Besides I have yet to finish studying for my Human Communications quiz tomorrow, complete an in-house seminar review on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (which is also due tomorrow) AND on top of that I have yet to study for this week's Abnormal Psychology class. However that's not all but I shall not elaborate further.

I've light up all the candles on my altar to commemorate Ash Wednesday. Although I will not be able to be celebrate Mass in church tonight, at least I will be doing so in spirit. :)

Off I go study.

---

p/s: CLICK HERE for a comprehensive FAQ on Ash Wednesday by James Akin (EWTN.com)

No comments: