Saturday, February 10, 2007

[STICKY POST] Amazingly Fearless Race 2007

Note: Scroll down for the latest post. Thank you.

Promotional Poster

What is the Amazingly Fearless Race? Click Here and click here to find out.

To register contact John (012 390 9312) / Ignatius (012 385 1023)

Alternatively you may register with me via email, please include your NAME, CONTACT NO., LOCATION, CHURCH (if any) and send to celestinetan@gmail.com. Thank you. :)

---

Credit: All stick figures courtesy of Belinda :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't go! =(

I had so much fun last year, was really looking forward to joining it this year.

Celestine said...

pat: Aw.. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Well, how'd it go? I wanna know what I missed...

Celestine said...

anastasia: updates coming soon (i hope!) hehe.