Thursday, February 01, 2007

Why Jesus had 12 baskets full...

While having supper at a mamak place somewhere in Port Dickson...
Me: Wow, your burger looks good. How much is it?

John: RM1.20

Me: RM1.20! So cheap lah. I wonder if the they had toast the buns. Can I touch them? I wanna know if it's warm.

John: NO!

Me: Why lah?

John: Because your hands are dirty.

Me: Hey, when Jesus multiplied the five loaves He touched them didn't He?

[Pause and thinks]

Me: Then again... come to think about it, it's no wonder Jesus had so much left-overs - twelve baskets full in fact. I guess the people were grossed out having the knowledge that Jesus multiplied the loaves by pinching them with His bare hands.

John: LOL.

3 comments:

point0 said...

"Can I touch your buns? I wanna know if they're warm"

Gee... You tell me what sounds wrong here?

LOL!!! sorry, u know I will say this.. LOL!!

Celestine said...

I said: "Can I touch them? I wanna know if it's warm." LOL! You have an overactive imagination :D Haha.

Anonymous said...

Lol. I can't stop laughing.

Silly guy... :P

Jan