Monday, February 19, 2007

Music Review: Shawn McDonald's Live In Seattle

If there's one album that I must recommend, it has to be Shawn McDonald's Live in Seattle: it's live (duh!), unplugged (mostly guitar) and the thing I love most about it is its raw honesty. You can find many Christian songs that sing God's praise and his goodness, but rarely we hear songs about the struggles of the Christian journey - battling sin and seeking redemption - such as Shawn McDonald's; Hold On (one of my all-time favorites) is a song about keeping the faith.

I think what appeals to me most is his lyrics [CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST] which I find to be very close to home as a Christian. Of course, my weakness for unplugged music contributes to my love for the album. *Grins*

If you are Christian, loves unplugged music and lusts for all things acoustic, you will love this album. Why am I so confident? Simply because...


I like my new tshirt. LOL. (OK fine, I like to think I am always right :P) Oh by the way to all my readers...

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

May the Lord prosper you according to His plans! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Here's a Youtube Lunar New Year treat for all of you :) Cheers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing :) Loved it!