Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February Randomness

  1. I discovered I have the uncanny ability to tell time accurately without looking at a watch and with an error margin of about 1 minute. Don't believe me? Ask me what time it is, the next time (no pun intended) you see me.

  2. I've thought of (what I believe to be) the most irreverent message to be printed on a greeting card:
    (front) "If we are the Body of Christ"; (inside) "You must be the asshole."

  3. It's 12.03am, my cognitive psych mid-term's is in less than 16 hours and I have one more chapter to study and five chapter's worth of notes to make. (And I am not counting officially revising and doing the online quiz)

    Darn it, I am blogging.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging is therapeutic...

All the best in your mid term!

God bless you :)

Celestine said...

JL: Thank you for the well wishes. :) The midterm didn't go as well as I had expected :(

Hwei Cheng said...

Hey, you know what?
Well, I cant tell the time like you. But every time i look at the time, it either appears in all same digits or in pairs...
For instance, 2222 or 1010....
Other times, it would be 3 same digits... 2220....

All D BesT in ur Midterms pal! And have a Prosperous Chinese New Year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... *pats back

Cheer up OK

Pray that you will do well for the next one :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi

MrBunnyBan said...

Happy new year! (you need a chat box. :p )

Celestine said...

hwei cheng, JL and Ban: Thanks, Happy Lunar New Year to you too! Have a prosperous one ;)