Sunday, November 16, 2003

My Duplex

Hi everyone!

It's been a long day for me today.. Woke up at noon with a draggy legs unwilling to walk far.. so yeah, had a hard time walking from my place to SS2 for the bus(#12) to SFX.. haha! On my way to the bus stop, i had Value Meal #4.. all spicy.. but doesn't taste as good the last time i had but anyway i felt quite stuff, haha.. but i couldn't bear to waste those wedges(because i love potatoes), i just left 2 pieces of half eaten chicken breasts on the place.. :P Yup, as you guys can see, i have already recovered from my sore throat but not 100% yet, so i'll have to drink lots of water to counter all the fried food i had today!

After mass, I went to have some Bak Kut Teh in Subang Jaya with my gang of church pals ;) Yes, yes.. gluttony is a sin but i just couldn't resist the temptation.. it's been a while since i had my dose of pork :) It was very filling.. oh gosh.. the pork ribs.. the aroma of the stew.. crunchy stir-fried chinese cabbage.. and of course the you-char-kuai.. OK OK.. i shall not tempt you further.. i can sense your stomach is rumbling already ;)

Next, we went to Mid-Valley to catch the 11.25pm movie "DUPLEX"(Starring Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore).. It was good.. not spectacular but good. Much better than expected.. :) Drew still has the sweet girl-next door look and feel, which is why she stayed on my Top 10 list! haha.. But just a note: DUPLEX, IMHO is one of those one-time only movies.. which after an hour and half of good laughs you would want to watch no more.. :) Anyway, to reassure you that the movie was good; let me just say that I did not left halfway in that movie and felt my money gone wasted; as what I did after watching LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN :P The stubborn old lady is the key to the humour in DUPLEX, so look out for her! haha..

*YaWn* I have got to go grab some sleep.. you guys take care!

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: