Thursday, November 27, 2003

My Day of Prophecy

Hullo!! Good day to you all!

I had just came back from Christian Creative Dance Consert in SS13 at Glad Tidings, it was fantastic throughout the past 3 nights, the dances were Spirit-inspired and worshipful.. but the reason why it's fantastic not so much lies in the performance itself, rather the fellowship I had with my pals from church(especially, my new Kota Kinabalu friends from Sacred Heart Cathedral)! It was truly amazing throughout these 5 days of COME & SEE, because I get to meet and know these people of faith! Amen! ;) My favourite sessions of all sessions had to be Jude's Session on Giving and Tithing, it really made me understand that all things belong to God and all else we have is just bonuses(diploma, degree, money, family, car, CDs, friends, etc..).. And it is today that I felt renewed & redeemed, and receive the gift of Prophecy as well as experience prophecy on myself! What a eventful day!

I had soOoOo much things to share with you guys, but for now I would like to share my experience with prophecy. Here it goes.. I am a real sceptic with myself and others in these sort of things..which is the gifts of the spirit. I can not really explain why but it is just me to feel so. Anyway, Eddy(the speaker for the Prophecy Workshop) told us(Gerard, Techla, Joneville, Nicholas and me) to joined hands and pray in tongues... and then when he clapped twice we must stop praying and prophesy whatever that comes into our minds.. So, we did and during the prophesying part.. Techla and Jon were prophesying lots, based on verses and phrases.. but I struggled within.. and rationalizing(which I was told not to because I filter out what I was on my mind) , and I felt real unworthyness(really wanted to leave the workshop).. and I told the Lord in my heart.. "Lord, forgive me".. because I felt that what was on my mind at that moment was not prophecy but was just my own thoughts.. Then Eddy, restarted the praying and the prophesying.. And it goes again.. I had not prophesy anything , and in my heart I kept being apologetic to the Lord by saying again.. "Lord, forgive me" and just then Gerard blurted out "You're forgiven".. I was like "wHooOA..!" and "huh?!? what had just happened?" I asked myself.. did the Lord spoke to me through Gerard or was it a coincidence? And just then I knew I had to tell Eddy what had just happened.. and praise God.. it was truly God who spoke through Gerard and not a coincidence. Not because Eddy told me so, but I know so.. because no one can know what is truly in my heart other than God.. and what are the chances, when there are a million words and phrases to pick from..? I was really comforted.. truly it was God. Because of that, I had spoke out in faith on what prophecy I had received later in the sessions.. :) and it was truly amazing.. because the prophecies we had and said were verses, and we connected them to make a phrase or a complete verse from the Bible.. Isn't God truly wonderful?

My dear friends, I truly felt blessed because I have the Lord, that loves me more than I love myself.. He never did forsake me.. and so I know I do not need to forsake myself.. :) Amen! I can see and feel that the Lord is truly working in our midst today, bringing a revival in the Church and to his people!

Praise God!

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: