Sunday, November 23, 2003

My Thoughts On "Life"

Good day everyone!

It's been 5 days since I last blog.. haha. :) Hurray! My exams are finally over and I felt really free! My trials is coming soon in March, ..but what the heck :P I'll enjoy my freedom for now! haha. I felt much better for this term's exam, probably because I know that I put in more effort in achieving my goals.. than last term's ;) Even if I do not do very well this term, I'll still not give up but to continue.. as the saying goes.. "A Quitter Never Wins and a Winner Never Quits".. ;) Even if I lost the match but I will still win the battle!

Anyway.. Today I have somethings to share on life.. I am not giving you guys the sermon on the mount sort of talk but rather I want to share what I truly feel about life itself.. Whenever I thought about us human having the same elements(oxygen, iron, calcium, carbon, potassium, etc..) as the soil.. I find it truly amazing that even with the most sophisticated technology we still could not make humans from these elements..! Even if it is possible to construct every organ imaginable in the human body and put them all together, we still could NEVER construct life.. :) Isn't it amazing? And because of this I felt that teleporting humans is really not possible because the fact that one can never ionized a living thing from one place to another and expect it to be alive at the other end! Simply because life is not transferable! What does this tells us then? Well, in my opinion this tells us that God is the ONLY one that has the right and capacity to give life! But, life is just very temporary.. the reason i put the word "very" is because of the fact that life is short.. I am rather glad though we would not live like the elves or the hobbits, haha.. because I know that my life would not end here on earth but would continue forever and ever in heaven :) Because my Savior tells me that whoever eats his flesh and drinks his blood will have eternal life.. and I believe Him. To some of you who are reading this, might be very sceptical about God being truly involved with our life.. but, I just tell you this.. you'll never know that the apple is sweet until you have tasted it.. ;) It's the same with God.. you will never know how good the Lord is until you tasted Him.. As it is written in the Psalms.. "taste and see that the Lord is good".. ;) I receive my Lord Jesus weekly at Holy Communion, and I have tasted Him and I know He is good.. :) As the saying goes, "You Are What You Eat".. so by receiving Jesus, I hope to reflect Him in everyway possible.. :)

I've got to go sleep now.. because I have got to attend COME & SEE at 8.30am tomorrow.. or rather today!

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: