Wednesday, November 12, 2003

My First Flu Bug

Hi there everybody!

Yeah.. i did not wait till my exams are over to blog.. cos i miss you guys! :P haha.. By the way, I think I caught the flu bug.. my nose is running like a tap.. literally! Goodness! And I am feeling kinda weird.. sort of warm on the face but cool on the legs.. and i think my throat's getting sore.. cos i can feel it getting dry.. Anyway, i almost completed reading my Biology syllabus.. reading not mastering haha.. so i hope i can at least recall bits and pieces of what i read to get a "decent" result .. :P Went to Mass earlier and received Jesus.. felt much better now.. :) I need grace from the Lord to keep me going, now i have caught the bug(or rather.. the bug caught me!) haha.. Pray for me yah? ;) Oh yeah.. the title for today was suppose to be "My First Flu Bug in KL" but then i found it too long for a title.. so i shortened it. haha.. just to let you guys know, i've had flu bugs before :P

Back to studying now..

God bless you guys!

Celestine <><

No comments: