Sunday, November 23, 2003

My Second Day at COME & SEE

Hi everyone!

I have been out the whole day since 8am.. yup, and I just got back. Wonder where have I been huh? hehe.. I attended a whole second day of COME & SEE[the event I mention a few posts ago ;) it's a 5 day event by the way].. :) It was truly amazing.. The talks were spirit-filled and the worship was very anointed indeed! Gosh, it has been a really lOooOoOng time since I had such worship, and I praise and thank the Lord for the Kota Kinabalu Music Ministry and also for anointing the worship sessions that we had!

During one of the worship sessions, I had receive or rather acknowledge the will of God in my life.. which is to stripped of my ego and put on a sack-cloth of humility towards God, and to acknowledge his sovereignity over our lives.. What happened was this:

At the second worship session, I had this strange longing to kneel.. and my knees felt "wobbly", but I was really determine to stand because others were standing, and I do not want to be the odd one out kneeling.. Anyway, at the start of the song: "Give Us Clean Hands", I submitted to the will of God and knelt.. putting my "self-afflicted" shame aside.. I believe the reason why it happened to me is because the Lord wanted me to have the first step towards Him.. to be humble and to know or to acknowledge he is the Lord Almighty; no matter how much I deluded myself into believing that I have total control over my life.. And I personally believe that this is also my first step to be set-apart.. (I am sorry; I am still very much secular and H-O-L-Y is a "taboo" word, as what the four-letter word is to most people, ;) I am learning. )

Indeed to live out the Gospel is not an easy task but St. Paul tells us in Romans 12:2("Do not conform yourself to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect).. Do not think that I have attain holiness or I am becoming a religious.. I assure you that I am no holier than any of you guys nor am I becoming a priest or a monk; I am just trying to live out what the Lord request of me to do.. and do not forget that the Lord request you to do the same as well.. :)

I have got to go now.. and I am so excited about the next COME & SEE programme for tomorrow..! You guys take care!

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: