Friday, November 14, 2003

My.. it's just another day ;)

Hey everybody!

I am feeling much better today.. I am so relieved that the fever has subsided lots.. and my flu bugs have left almost completely :) Praise God! Prayer really helps to be on a fast track to recovery(it's scientifically proven as a matter of fact) ;) What's left with me now is a couple of aches here and there on my body but minor ones.. but the one that's most irratating would be the neck ache which I am experiencing at this moment.. :P Anyway, I am just glad that I am on my way to recovery :)

Had my Moral Exam just about hours ago, it's not too bad.. most of the questions are on the common sense side, but don't get me wrong that the questions are easy.. :) It's simple but not easy.. it requires quite a bit of thinking.. Anyway, I believe this subject is one of the "passable" subjects.. Oh joy! I can't wait until Monday for the taste of Mechanics.. which by the way, I did not manage to revise for.. Yes, yes.. I can smell death too :P I just hope this semester's exam won't be as tough as last sem's..

On a brighter note :) I bought Chris Rice's : The Living Room Sessions from Salvation in SS2! OK OK.. i heard you say, "So?".. haha.. Well, this album is a compilation of Christmas Carols.. it's 100% piano played.. so it has this personal feel to it.. i think it's solo effort.. cause it sounds like it.. but nevertheless, it's really good! It reminds me of snow falling down on my window panes.. and the crackling of charcoal in the fireplace.. :) haha.. well, never experience real snow or seen a working fireplace anyway.. but that's how i'd imagined it to be.. ;) The conclusion: go buy it! I got it for RM23.90 only.. and if you are a Salvation Praise Club member you get discounts up to RM2.50.. that's not much of a savings but as you add up, it goes to quite a bit! :)

Anyway, pray for me for my coming exams OK? :)

God bless..

Celestine <><

No comments: