Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My Math

Good afternoon everyone :)

Both of my math papers are over and yes, i am definitely going to fail them.. that's without a doubt, because I had sort of done it on purpose.. Not failing it on purpose but rather I did not manage to study for it, because I was focusing on my two other subjects(Chemistry and Biology), which I hope will redeem the Math papers.. ArrrGGhh!! Yes I was prepared to face the consequences of failing Math, but there is still that side of me that says.. "Actually, you might not fail math if only you had manage your time better".. yeah i have bad time management or rather i am a procrastinator and i am good at it! :P

OK, i have decided.. (this is gonna be a historical moment) I am not going to procrastinate any further because #1 I don't want to see an "F" on my result slip in August next year, #2 My parents spent a great deal of money bringing me up and also to college and #3 Because I can do it. Now, that's the Top3 reasons to get an A for my Math! You people that's reading this be my witness :) Gosh, now.. what I am going to do next.. haha.. OK OK. I think I should start doing revisions on Pure Math especially because it is so simple and it happened to be the fundamentals of Mechanics(which is the subject I have to study for next).. :) Please pray for the grace of God to be showered upon me, so that I can persevere in my studying until June next year.. :) Thank you guys! ;)

By the way, I have put up a guestbook for those of you that would like to comment on this blog or contact me further :)

Anyway, I got to study Biology now, the test is at 9am tomorrow! :)

God bless,

Celestine <><

No comments: