Tuesday, November 11, 2003

My First Blog

Hey everyone!

Behold! My first blog entry.. Anyway, this blog of mine is a place where i share my thoughts with you guys! So check it out often, alright? haha. ;) *sigh* my exams are just 'round the corner and i m in the mood to blog! So that you guys may know.. my exams is on the 17th of November.. On one hand I can't wait for it to end ..on the other I do not want it to come so early! Well.. the reasons are obvious.. i have not completed reading my syllabus for Biology, Chemistry .. oh.. and not to mention i have not done any revisions on Maths(Pure and Mechanics) yet.. (I hope Ms. Loh is not reading this!!)haha. :P Anyway, for the sake of this exam.. i have devised a plan.. "What?" you may ask? well.. i plan to sacrifice Maths(both of them!) to study for Bio and Chem.. so to get better results for these 2 subs.. Pray for me guys! Speaking of which.. i have got to go now.. yes, to study. and no i will not input anymore in this blog till my exams are over(i hope. :P).. haha..

Well, take care guys!

God bless ya!

Celestine <><

No comments: